Prison Video Links
We provide secure and encrypted video links to prisons for you or your client.
The UK’s Trusted Prison Video Link Provider
As the trusted video communications provider for the judicial sector and the UK Government, we believe that confidentiality and security is fundamental to the Prison Link service. We offer reliable video connections to prisons for you or your client with an on-hand support team if you need assistance.
On-Hand Concierge Support Team
Connect From Any Device
Connect To Any HM Prison
HD Video & Audio
Connect from Any device to HM prisons
We can connect you via video link to any prison either from your home or office, using your laptop, PC, tablet or mobile. Allowing you to communicate more easily with your client before, during or after a court hearing.
web browser or skype for business prison link
Without the need for any plugins or downloads, you can connect simply and securely from your web browser through the link we supply. Our concierge team can assist you with any additional support you may need.
Looking to setup your prison video link?
Fill out the form below with your requirements and one of our team will be in contact shortly
Looking to connect to a prison’s video room or booth?
IP or ISDN Connection
Utilise our bridging service to connect on IP or ISDN to your chosen prison. If you need assistance with this, our concierge team can provide you any support you need.
Briefing Prior & After Court
All prisons with video link facilities have at least one courtroom and two briefing rooms where the defendant can hold a conference with their solicitor before and, if required, after their court hearing.
If court hearings are not taking place
In this situation, it’s often possible for solicitors, barristers and probation officers to hold interviews with a defendant via video link to save having to visit the prison.
Booking Minimum Time
- The minimum booking time is 1 hour – you will be billed in 30-minute increments thereafter.
Connection to Courts
- The Vodafone Involve JCVL Bridge link must be booked at least 24 hours before the link. The subsequent ISDN Dial up number must then be provided to Eyenetwork.
Device Connection Test
- A Secure WebRTC link will be provided to each participant via email to connect to the prison from their device: the device participants will be able to perform a self-test connection via the WebRTC software, to verify that their camera, microphone & audio are working.
- Eyenetwork will provide technical support should any connection issues occur during the prison link
- It is the responsibility of each participant to test in advance of the prison link. Eyenetwork cannot be held responsible for failed connections due to technical issues with the user’s device or network issues caused by the user’s internet connection & settings. The bandwidth available is dependent on the providers at each site; fluctuations can occur which may result in a poor connection. A minimum bandwidth of 500MB per user is recommended for optimum call quality.
- You will be billed for the time the booking has been made: if you book the virtual hearing from 0900-1700 but only connect from 1200-1300, you will be charged from 0900-1700. If the call is connected early, you will be charged from the time the link commenced.
Its an easy 3 step process.
ADDITIONAL JUDICIAL SERVICES WE OFFER
HOME LINK SERVICES
Our home link service is perfect for when you have a witness who can’t travel to a video room or has no access to a computer and internet connection. Our technician will arrive at the witnesses location, setup, test and ensure your court case runs smoothly.
AV FOR COURTS
We are a leading provider of audio visual equipment for courts throughout the UK & across the world. From screens, video unit to full court fit outs.
Eyenetwork offer a state of the art cloud conferencing service. Connect to anyone, anywhere, anytime.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.