Court Home Link
Court video links from a witnesses home
Increasingly in the legal sector, video conferencing is being used for remote & vulnerable witnesses. Eyenetwork have helped 1000’s of solicitors, CPS & HMCTS in setting up video conferencing links to any court worldwide from a witnesses home or nearby location. We provide all the equipment necessary to complete a successful court video link, with an Eyenetwork technician on hand to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Only 3 simple steps to connect
Fill out the form below with your requirements and one of our team will be in contact shortly
THE HOME LINK SERVICE WE OFFER
- Our experienced booking staff will talk you through the process ensuring you understand everything that’s need to have a successful hearing by video link
- Provide connection software and laptop
- Technician will come to the witnesses location (Anywhere in the UK)
- Our technician will setup & test equipment on the morning of the hearing
- We provide the IP & ISDN connection to the court
- We work closely with Vodafone Involve ensuring we can connect to any Vodafone enabled court
- If your witness has no broadband we supply a mobile internet connection for the home link
- Both our onsite technician & office team will provide complete support & monitoring for the duration of the hearing
ADDITIONAL JUDICIAL SERVICES WE OFFER
Video rooms for hire
If your looking to book a video conferencing room for a video link. Eyenetwork have a network of over 3000 video rooms across 120 countries which can be booked on a hourly or daily basis.
AV for Courts
We are a leading provider of audio visual equipment for courts throughout the UK & across the world. From screens, video unit to full court fit outs.
Prison Video Links
Looking to Connect to a prison video conferencing room or booth? Utilise our bridging service to connect on IP or ISDN to your chosen prison.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.