Eyebridge is Eyenetwork’s video bridging service. As part of the VisionsConnected group, we can offer a fully redundant, stable, secure platform for all your bridging requirements. From one off connections to a fully managed service, our experienced staff are here to ensure your meeting goes smoothly. Our in house developed software enables connections from a traditional VC unit or from any mobile device. Our industry expertise has seen Eyenetwork become one of the leading providers of bridging in the Legal sector, connecting 1000’s of cases worldwide.
Bring your own device. It is increasingly important in today’s fast paced world to be able to connect on the go. We are able to connect a laptop, PC or mobile device to your video conference meeting.
Whether you are using Polycom, Lifesize, Cisco/Tandberg or any of the new to market vendors, our cloud or bridging services can offer you a seamless connection. We can easily add a laptop or other mobile device to your meeting, whether connecting by Skype for business, Lync etc
No matter your choice of network, or the geographical limitations of the endpoints, Eyebridge is designed to connect all systems and virtually all software focussed video applications.
Point-to-point or multi-point
Whether you want to connect an IP or SIP site to an ISDN site or simply have us manage a call to ensure quality of service, we are the ideal choice because of over 20 years experience of connecting the public access conferencing market to the private market. We have a highly unusual knowledge of a vast array of VC systems.
We offer the following services:
– Ad hoc bridging service for one off events, meetings
– Monthly bridging service on contract or pay as you go
– Laptop connections using our inhouse software from £50.00 per call
– Court case links – We are specialists in organising court links around the world
What our video bridge service can offer:
– Short notice booking service
– Operator monitoring and testing
– Connect mobile devices: iPad or Smart phone
– Connect laptops or PC’s with webcams
– Combine multipoint video call with audio endpoints
– Multi-transcoding, connect HD and SD sites
Ad-hoc video bridging charges £50.00 per hour / £250.00 per day (2 sites IP – IP &UK ISDN). Get a quote here.